We are looking for a Python Developer (Autobooking Tribe) to participate in the development of our internal tools which help us to automate our bookings.
What we expect from you?
- At least 1-year or one project in Python
- Experience with writing full projects in Python
- Basic knowledge of OOP principles, SQL, unix
- English (spoken and written)
- Proactivity, independence & self-study
- Methodological work & problem solving
Nice to have:
- IT university field
- Scraping skills, networking (protocols, authentication), docker, redis, testing, git, CI/CD, debugging
What will be your responsibility?
- Optimize and automize processing using microservices and brokers architecture in GCP
- Work in a team of ~5 engineers to deliver common initiatives
- Push technical excellency and clean code within the team
- Actively improve yourself to push to more senior positions
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your Kiwi anniversaries.
•Flexibility to work from home.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.