We are looking for an experienced QA engineer to participate in the constant improvement of Kiwi.com
mobile app which has the ambition to become the best travel mobile app in the world.
Your mission would be to ensure the highest possible quality of our products for mobile applications, with using automated tests and other tools.
What will you do?
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Create a reusable, scalable and easy-to-maintain automated test solution for mobile apps
- Identify potential areas for development (or improvement of efficiency and quality) of automated testing
- Being responsible for maintaining and creating test sets (including test data) based on system specification independently
- Perform reporting and identifying errors
- Provide support and mentoring for less experienced colleagues
- Being a product super user (knowledge about how the product works and what it is set out to do)
- Performing End to end execution of a given project – planning, support, cross team communication, assignment.
What do we expect?
- Knowledge of the principles of testing and analysis of both the source code and the product.
- Knowledge of (several) solutions used in writing automated tests on a given platform (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge of technologies (programming / scripting languages, static code analyzers..) used on the platform (Swift, Kotlin).
- Knowledge of the most commonly used development tools (Git, …).
- Fluent English (both oral and written).
- BDD knowledge is a plus, writing test cases using Gherkin syntax
- Advanced OS user (Android, iOS)
- You should be passionate about sharing know-how and expertise, we like to learn from others as well!
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
- Salary starting from 1 200 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.