As a FinTech QA Engineer, you will help to ensure the high quality and proper functionality of core services and tooling maintained by the different FinTech domains (acquiring, payout solutions, refunds, and fraud & risk) by means of manual testing, implementation, and maintenance of automated tests and by maintaining proper test documentation.
- Creatively challenging the functionality and quality of both old and new services and products.
- Being a product superuser (knowledge about how the product works and what it is set out to do).
- Help defining, documenting, maintaining, and executing test scenarios (both automated & manual) and their related resources.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues, supporting developers by reproducing issues and testing of fixes.
- At least two years of experience in software testing, knowledge of common testing methodologies & best practices
- Experience with Python – ability to read, understand and write basic code proficiently
- Experience in creating, setting up, running, and analyzing automated tests (namely pytest)
- Experience with CI/CD
- Good understanding of APIs and network communication protocols
- Ability to read and interpret logs (f.e. Logmole, Datadog) & use web debugging tools (f.e. Chrome DevTools) efficiently
- Prior domain knowledge of the payments industry / FinTech is an advantage
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Willingness to learn new things
- Problem-solving and solution-oriented mindset
- Responsibility and perseverance
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, diligence
- Good time-management skills
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.