As a FinTech QA Engineer, you will help to ensure the high quality and proper functionality of core services and tooling maintained by the different FinTech domains (acquiring, payout solutions, refunds, and fraud & risk) by means of manual testing, implementation, and maintenance of automated tests and by maintaining proper test documentation.
- Creatively challenging the functionality and quality of both old and new services and products.
- Being a product superuser (knowledge about how the product works and what it is set out to do).
- Help defining, documenting, maintaining, and executing test scenarios (both automated & manual) and their related resources.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues, supporting developers by reproducing issues and testing of fixes.
- At least two years of experience in software testing, knowledge of common testing methodologies & best practices
- Experience with Python – ability to read, understand and write basic code proficiently
- Experience in creating, setting up, running, and analyzing automated tests (namely pytest)
- Experience with CI/CD
- Good understanding of APIs and network communication protocols
- Ability to read and interpret logs (f.e. Logmole, Datadog) & use web debugging tools (f.e. Chrome DevTools) efficiently
- Prior domain knowledge of the payments industry / FinTech is an advantage
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Willingness to learn new things
- Problem-solving and solution-oriented mindset
- Responsibility and perseverance
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, diligence
- Good time-management skills
Things you might love about us:
- We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits schemes, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
- Salary starting from 1600 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.