As a QA Engineer in SHOT team, you will be part of the team responsible for automatic processing of travel disruptions, i.e. schedule changes and cancellations. The testing process includes designing, implementing and maintaining automated tests to ensure that our product lives up to high-quality standards.
What will you do?
- Challenging the product’s functionality and quality to bring the best out of the product.
- Being a product super user (knowledge about how the product works and what it is set out to do).
- Creating test cases and maintaining and executing tests (Automated/Manual).
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Analysing community reports, reproducing reported bugs.
- Supporting developers with bug reproducing and testing bug fixes/new features.
- Monitoring active issues, communicating across teams to ensure a smooth release process.
What we expect from you?
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in software testing
- Test automation: design, implementation and maintain automated tests preferably using a JS-based work-frame (we use Cypress)
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- BDD knowledge is a plus, writing test cases using Gherkin syntax
- Ability to identify key product risks and design tests around it
- Have a critical eye and are good at spotting issues & problem-solving skills
- API knowledge, and good command of Chrome DevTools
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Good time-management skills
- A team player, initiative and responsible individual
We offer you
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of vacation, sick days, Multisport card and Employee Assistance Program.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.