As a CS Systems QA Engineer you will ensure high quality of internal tools, create and execute automated and manual tests, and maintain proper documentation.
- Being a product superuser (knowledge about how the product works and what it is set out to do)
- Be part of projects planning – from initial feature design until the feature is released into production
- Create and execute detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automated tests using Cypress.io
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Analyze, record, document, and track bugs or errors found during testing or reported by users
- Perform testing activities during the development lifecycle
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- At least 2 years of experience in software testing
- At least 1 year of experience in creating, setting up, running, and analyzing automated tests
- Knowledge of testing methodologies & testing best practices
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Advanced OS user (Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of version control system like SVN/GIT
- Experience working in CI/CD environment
- Experience working with Cypress or a similar JS-based testing framework
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
- Salary starting from 1 200 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.