Booking tribe is responsible for Kiwi’s booking and post-booking pages. We build a great bunch of features that enable our passengers to order additional services: choose their meals and seats or change details of their flights. And most importantly in 2022, find their way out of trouble when the unexpected happens, cancellations or flight reschedule or aiding with their refund claims.
Our ambition is to build the best customer experience in the travel industry. Do you want to help us? Do you want to be “in touch” with real people who use your code?
What will you do?
- Challenging the product’s functionality and quality to bring the best out of the product.
- Being a product super user (knowledge about how the product works and what it is set out to do).
- Planning, Creating test cases, maintaining and executing tests (Automated/Manual).
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Analysing community reports, reproducing reported bugs.
- Supporting developers with bug reproducing, testing bug fixes/new features.
- Monitoring active issues, communicating across teams to ensure a smooth release process.
What do we expect from you?
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in software testing
- Test automation: design, implementation and maintaining automated tests preferably using a JS-based workframe (we use Cypress)
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, TS)
- BDD knowledge is a plus, writing test cases using Gherkin syntax
- Ability to identify key product risks and design tests around it
- Have a critical eye and are good at spotting issues & problem-solving skills
- Advanced OS user (Windows, android, MacOS, IOS)
- API knowledge, and good command of Chrome DevTools
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Good time-management skills
- A team player, initiative and responsible individual
We offer you
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•”Grow.Kiwi” program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.