As a QA lead for Customer Support Systems (CSS) team you role is to lead a group of QA engineers to carry out the testing process before role out. The systems are used mainly by Customer Support department and we are constantly looking to improve these tools which reflects directly on our ability to provide the high quality service to our passengers.
- Ownership of the QA process & Organizing the team’s testing efforts
- Mentoring less experienced team members and provide coaching/code reviews
- Monitoring active issues, communicating across teams to ensure a smooth release process.
- Active communication with your team members and helping them to overcome challenges.
- Creating test cases, maintaining and executing tests (Automated/Manual).
- Analyzing testing requirements, creating tasks and assigning QA engineers to complete them.
- Challenging the product’s functionality and quality to bring the best out of the product.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Collaborating with multiple agile scrum teams and participating in scrum ceremonies such as kickoffs and retrospectives
- Salary starts from 2 000 eur.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in software testing
- Test automation: design, implementation and maintaining automated tests preferably using a JS-based work-frame (we use Cypress)
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Experienced in analysing feature requirements and acceptance criteria and writing test cases accordingly
- Ability to identify key product risks and design tests around it
- Have a critical eye and are good at spotting issues & problem-solving skills
- Advanced OS user (Windows, Android, MacOS, IOS)
- API knowledge, and good command of Chrome DevTools
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Good time-management skills
- A team player, initiative and responsible individual
We offer you
•The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card, Employee Assistance Program.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.