Quality Assurance Operations Manager
As a Quality Assurance Operations Manager, your main responsibility is to establish and maintain a Quality Assurance framework for our Customer Service Organization on a global scale. This involves building and leading Quality teams to monitor and improve the performance of our representatives, and working closely with Senior Management to develop a vision and strategic initiatives for our Quality Assurance efforts.
Ultimately, your goal is to ensure that our customers receive the highest level of service and support from our Customer service representatives.
- Partner up with Senior Management to develop Quality Management vision and strategies globally and ensure they are aligned and understood across all organizations.
- Implement strategies with scalable processes, tools and systems.
- Create, edit and maintain Quality Management documentation, SOPs and scorecards Develop and own reporting and provide actionable data to relevant stakeholders on a regular or ad-hoc basis.
- Measure and evaluate the global quality performance of Kiwi.com CS representatives and use data to compile and track performance at site, team and individual levels.
- Assess and detect quality issues and risks and conduct root cause analysis.
- Ensure alignment between Training and Quality initiatives.
- Manage set budget.
- Identify opportunities, establish action plans and drive solutions for the continuous improvement of the QMS.
- Plan, coordinate and direct Quality Assurance team activities.
- Hire, lead, empower and develop a high-performing Quality Assurance team and provide coaching, feedback and training for them.
- Establish and oversee a set of performance metrics and policies.
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, E-commerce, or a related field
- Ability to develop and execute strategies, and effectively track progress towards successful delivery
- Proven expertise in continuous improvement practices and industry trends
- Strong relationship-building skills across multiple business units
- Customer-centric mindset
- Strong program management skills, including cross-functional leadership, system thinking, and process design
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with fluency in English
- Proficiency in data analysis and strong analytical skills
- Natural leadership abilities, with a passion for developing and mentoring others, and a deep understanding of the importance of empathy and self-awareness
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Your key responsibilities will be:
We would like to see you apply if you have:
We offer you:
This role requires traveling up to 20% of the time to Brno HQ and vendor locations in different continents based on business needs.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
LocationBrno, Czech Republic