We are looking for a strong contributor to UX research activities, aiming at improving both the user experience and the overall customer experience of Kiwi.com
digital products. Strategic partner to product and design teams. Advocate for UX and user centricity across the company.
What will you do?
- You will apply quantitative research methods to reveal users’ needs from our product and services, exploring behaviors and motivations.
- You will define and measure quantitative UX goals and metrics in collaboration with Designers, Qualitative Researchers, Product Managers, Engineers, CX specialists and Marketing and Data Scientists.
- You will develop analytics frameworks and foundations to enable easy actionable insights and reliable measurement.
- You will analyze user behavior data and generate hypotheses and plans for high-impact research. You will surface strategic travel trends from our data, including how use cases and preferences are evolving.
- You will conduct customer surveys and extract meaningful patterns from large data sets.
- You will conduct usability benchmarking studies to evaluate our product overtime. You will also benchmark our product against our competitors.
- You will communicate findings to stakeholders in the company. Make research findings convincing and actionable for both research experts and non-experts.
- You will develop deep, research-driven product expertise and help the company become truly user-centric.
- You will think strategically about how to scale the work that you do.
What do we expect?
- 2+ years’ experience with a quantitative research/analysis role at a consumer-focused company.
- University degree in computer science, quantitative social science, econometrics, data science, survey research, psychology, human-computer interaction, and other fields.
- Experience with global digital product and e-commerce research is a plus.
- Experience with doiSPSS, R or Python is a plus.
- Experience with UX metrics and A/B tests is a plus.
- Experience with synthesizing quantitative data with qualitative user research is a plus.
Salary starting from 2 100 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.