Do you have 20 – 30 hours per week to spare and would you like to invest it into a long-term working experience for one of the best employers in Brno? Are you responsible, with a can-do attitude, ready to deliver professional customer service, and being positively challenged by providing the first impression on behalf of our company Kiwi.com? We are looking for a bubbly person, who is smart, well organized, and friendly. This role is more than just picking up the phone calls. You can expect great people around you, enjoyable job content, and great working experience what you will benefit from in your future career.
The main areas of your responsibility will be:
- Reception duties such as welcoming and accommodating visitors, checking them in & out, and helping them if necessary.
- Maintaining our meeting rooms and their management. You will be looking after their bookings and helping us with refreshments.
- Distribution of correspondence as we need responsible people to get letters to the right hands.
- Administration of access cards/keys, e.g. being in charge of their updated database and distribution.
- Distribution of flight credit vouchers what we, as Kiwis, getting like a working benefit (even you will).
- Last but not least you will be involved in everyday office requests and tasks which will keep you entertained and busy.
We are looking for your application if you:
- Have excellent communication skills with English proficiency (level B2 – C1) to able to talk to our international guests and colleagues, and at the same time, you must be fluent in Czech/Slovak language to be able to talk to our vendors.
- Are friendly, pleasant, helpful, and have an outgoing personality to be able to enjoy the time with us.
- Are willing to work at least 4 hours/day on weekdays and you are flexible and open to plan your shifts with your colleagues and manager.
What do we offer?
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome too;
- A great team of young, passionate, and fun-loving guys who are really pleasant people to work with;
- Free refreshments such as a really nice variety of fruit and veggie, unlimited supplies of coffee, many types of tea, and occasional munchies;
- Annual flight credit vouchers (as who doesn’t like traveling, right?);
- And frequent non-formal events and parties (we still have Kiwi’s 8th birthday to celebrate this year).
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.