The Recruitment Coordinator is a part of the Recruitment Team and as such works closely with recruiters, candidates and hiring managers. The main goal of this role is to support our hiring by advertising positions, sourcing candidates, evaluating applications, coordinating the testing of candidates and scheduling phone interviews for stakeholders involved in the hiring process. The Coordinator may also qualify candidates via short screening calls based on needs while correctly managing the recruitment workflow in recruiting tools.
What will you do?
- provide daily support to the Recruitment Team
- source candidates for specific hiring needs and advertise positions on the career page, job boards and specific online communities
- review applications up to conducting phone prescreen with candidates
- use recruitment tools to maintain smooth candidates workflow and experience
- coordinate testing of candidates in multiple tools
- schedule interviews for recruiters and hiring managers
- perform all administrative tasks connected to the recruitment process
What we are looking for?
- previous work experience as Recruiter or Recruitment support
- advanced English (ability to hold a phone conversation with non-Czech speaking candidates)
- excellent communication skills
- ability to prioritize and complete tasks within deadline
- independency and high candidates experience approach
- eye for details, good time management
- understanding or experience in technical recruitment is a +
- experience with sourcing techniques and using multiple HR systems is a +
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.