The Recruitment Team Lead (RTM) in Kiwi.com is a true business partner to engineering teams ensuring their hiring needs are met. As RTM your role will be to build trust, credibility, and establish long-lasting relationships.
As our hiring plans are very ambitious we are seeking a person who is not afraid to remove obstacles on the way, think of new ways how to do things, and have fun on the way making the impossible happen 🙂
The ideal RTM is a person, who is able to shield the team and grow each individual member professionally. You should act as a role model living by our values, supporting the team and helping members where needed, and constantly looking for new ways how to make the recruitment function a first-class service.
- Hire, train, and manage the team of recruiters and sourcers (1:1s, performance reviews, personal development plans, etc.);
- Mentor, motivate and inspire team members so they know from firsthand what great work looks like and are given a reputation to live up to;
- Manage relationships with engineering managers through regular communication, proactively scoping needs;
- Be a true business partner, providing solutions for issues, and suggesting process improvements;
- Drive forward recruitment projects;
- Regularly report to the management;
- Help to organize and attend recruitment-related events and/ or campaigns
- Keep up with industry trends and news, following the best global hiring practices
- Work closely with the broader HR teams to ensure alignment, seamless processes, and outstanding talent experience.
We would like to see you apply if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the recruitment industry (internal and/ or external);
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team (recruitment or not);
- Experience and interest in recruitment/ sourcing processes implementation and redesign;
- Complete proficiency in English (Additional languages are a plus);;
- Experience working with recruitment/ sourcing/ HR tools (ATS/ Sourcing tools/ job boards/ Extensions/ Apps, etc..)
- Good understanding of domestic and international labor markets;
- Ability to lead projects to completion.
On top of that it would be great if you:
- Are self-organized, pro-active, and dynamic person;
- Have the ability to set priorities and bring clarity to chaos;
- Are an executor able to translate the theory and planning into a workable plan.
- Are innovative and creative with the ability to source out and explore new ideas, tools, and platforms;
- Are a good listener able to learn from existing experience within the team;
- Are a collaborator by nature who values the benefits of teamwork and knows how to get the best from their peers and team members ;
The salary is starting at 3400 Euro (depending on seniority).
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.