As a Revenue Management Analyst, You will help our managers to understand analytical insights of the dynamic and challenging world of travel and support their business decisions by data. Your daily bread will be building reports, dashboards, analyses, business cases, and analytical models.
- Detecting and understanding any performance deviations versus the expected target,
- Building ad-hoc reports, identifying new opportunities for the business and closely cooperating with our internal teams.
- Collecting data on dashboards, delivering reports and business insights.
- Defining, leading & coordinating quick corrective actions of missed opportunities, creating long-term sustainable solutions.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the Performance Controlling or e-commerce Revenue Management field.
- Fluent in SQL.
- Very good understanding of RM, best pricing practices, and P&L economical mechanics.
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for the counterparts’ business challenges.
- Profound knowledge of English, both written and oral.
- Ability to find the middle ground between company strategic goal & operational team challenges.
- Profound knowledge of Software development, MS Excel.
Good to have
- Self-motivation, ‘can do’ spirit and eagerness to succeed;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Great problem-solving skills, analytical mindset and attention to detail;
- Travel industry experience is a big plus.
Salary starting from 1 900 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on your performance and the company’s results.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.