The Sales Manager (SM) conducts partnership acquiring and maintaining actions to improve or secure the company’s distribution partners. The SM has responsibility for signing and maintaining priority accounts, forecasting revenues and extending collaboration with Account Management, Legal, Finance, Development, Implementation and CS teams to ensure the ability of the company to deliver the expected value. They keep an overview of market/region distribution industry trends and maintain a deep understanding of most partners, ideally leveraging on an existing personal network. The position requires true business acumen and strategy focus for main or key accounts based out of the designated region or business line.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Prospecting, market analysis, and contacting potential partners to achieve revenue growth targets.
- Communicating, negotiating, and integrating qualified partners.
- Basic data collection, report interpretation and analysis of the prospective business development opportunities.
- Continuous communication and negotiating to achieve agreement on the desired partnership set-up.
- Facilitating successful implementation of the pre-agreed partnership conditions through both external and internal cross-department communication.
- Liaising continuously or on request with partners, in support of Account Management.
- Exploring, spotting and utilising opportunities to expand the partnerships (upsell) in close collaboration with Account Management.
- Observing the performance of assigned accounts on a regular basis.
- Spotting deviations (drops/increases).
- Resolving issues once occur.
- Proposing and conducting actions for complex cases, including risk mitigating activities.
- Spotting and communicating a need for Product/internal procedures/standards improvements/adjustments in order to maximise and secure continuous revenue growth related to business development.
- Driving in first-hand all business cases per partner and facilitating internal projects, related to business development.
- Keeping CRM system and reporting tools up-to-date on a weekly basis.
- Supporting and initiating cross-team and cross-department communication.
- Representing Kiwi.com at conferences, industry-related official events and partner meetings.
We would like to see you apply if you:
- Worked in a similar position for at least 3 years.
- Have experience in distribution with OTA, TMC, Affiliate networks, eCommerce, and Data Companies, which is valued.
- Are proficient in English (working language).
- Know additional regional languages Spanish, and French, which is appreciated.
- Have an excellent command of intercultural business development.
- Can interact at the Director level with partners.
- Can deliver tasks delegated by a manager on time.
- Have clear focus, Can-Do attitude, Commitment, Resilience over time, Transparence, Company-first mindset, and Interpersonal skills.
- Can think strategically and with a financial-driven attitude.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.