The mission of the SEM/SEO Data Analyst is to build, maintain and optimize the algorithms that will enable us to automate the decision making of the domain.
- Own the analytical understanding of our SEM/SEO domains.
- Build analytical models to optimize the performance of our campaigns.
- Perform and automate regular analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of our campaigns along the conversion funnel.
- Perform and automate regular analysis to evaluate the ROI of our campaigns.
- Monitor, analyse and report main KPIs.
- Transform business problems into data problems and data insights into business actions.
We would like to see you apply if you:
- Have a degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, etc.).
- Have an analytical mindset, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking.
- Are a self-driven person with strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Have the ability to routinely write efficient, legible, and well-commented SQL and Python/R code.
- Have experience working with data visualization tools (Looker, etc.).
- Are fluent in English.
- [Nice to have, not a must] Have 2+ years of experience in the area of data analysis, preferably in digital marketing.
- [Nice to have, not a must] Have knowledge of search marketing.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.