The mission of this role is to help our management to better understand the current situation and constantly look for optimizations by bridging the gap between engineering teams, responsible for automation and tooling, and Customer Support operational teams.
There is a huge potential for customer experience improvements and cost savings in both automated and manual processing of our customers’ requests of any kind (e.g. issuing a ticket, adding baggage, requesting online check-in, canceling reservations, …)
The ultimate goal is to serve our customers the best way possible at the lowest possible cost.
What will you do?
- Monitor and control our processing costs; constantly drive improvements and cost optimizations by supporting business decisions with data insights
- Build case studies and what-if analyses to evaluate the impact of new product features, tools and processes.
- Build ad-hoc reports and communicate insights directly with management.
- Define, lead & coordinate quick corrective actions of missed opportunities, following-up with relevant stakeholders for the long-term sustainable solutions.
- Identify new opportunities for the business.
- Close cooperation with internal stakeholders – Customer Support, Product, Engineering, …
What do we expect?
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the e-commerce Business Analyses field supporting profitability-wise business decisions
- Confident user of SQL and MS Excel
- Great analytical skills, flawless attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Experience with data visualization and modeling
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for the counterparts’ business challenges
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!