Senior Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing and monitoring revenue from the Ancillaries area. By translating data into insights you will help the organization reach its targets and identify missed and new opportunities. You will also support the business and product units in the decision-making process, establish best practices in the way data is used across the organization, explain past performance, and guide the business toward future growth.
- Analyse, understand, and report your area’s short-term trading performance and be able to identify main drivers as well as missed and new opportunities arising.
- Translate complex business analysis into digestible explanations while providing non-area related use cases & examples.
- Build case studies and what-if analyses to evaluate the impact of new products, business features, and pricing changes.
- Build meaningful and appealing self-service dashboards independently.
- Anticipate risks & opportunities
- Turn business problems into data definitions.
- Understand the concept of statistical significance and the ways of reporting it by mastering basic statistical methods.
- 4+ years of experience in similar role
- Experience with data visualization, retail analytics, and modeling
- Strong business acumen applied in analyses, ability to define the scope, track, execute, and communicate on projects
- Ability to anticipate a potential risk or opportunity within your area before it happens
- Great analytical skills and flawless attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience with revenue monitoring is a big plus
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our office in Prague, situated in the heart of the Karlin district with an in-house gym, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, and free refreshments.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
What will you do?
What do we expect?
We offer you
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
TeamBI & Analytics