At Kiwi.com, we believe everyone should be free to experience the world and that’s why we’re breaking down the barriers to low-cost travel. Using our powerful search technology, we create solutions to make affordable travel accessible for all. With 1200+ people supporting our innovative digital roadmap, we work in a culture that celebrates collaboration, problem-solving, bold decisions, and big ideas. Come and hack the travel market with us!
About The Team
Our Revenue Management Team is bridging the gap between Finance and Trading to support our management as an important part of our business analytics function. Picture this: we shape raw data into visionary masterpieces, ensuring our managers understand insights and the dynamic world of travel. We focus on delivering trading insights to support the company’s profitability, and key processes of budgeting, forecasting, pricing, and market insights. Let’s shape the future together, one data-driven step at a time!
We are seeking a highly motivated Search Senior Business Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying cost-effective content options and developing optimal itinerary combinations in collaboration with our Inventory product teams. Leveraging your expertise in business analysis, you will extract insights to evaluate current solutions and identify new opportunities for improvement. Additionally, you will monitor performance metrics and raise any issues or propose enhancements to optimize our overall performance.
What will you do?
- Define, lead, and coordinate quick corrective actions to address missed opportunities, and follow up with relevant stakeholders to ensure long-term sustainable solutions are in place.
- Analyze, understand, and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to provide actionable business recommendations that optimize performance, costs, and revenues.
- Independently build meaningful and visually appealing self-service dashboards that enable stakeholders to quickly access and understand key data insights.
- Develop business cases to calculate the return on investment (ROI) of product developments and partner contract negotiations.
- Set up and automate data-related team processes to streamline workflows and improve efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, including Product, Engineering, Data Platform, Data Modelling, and Business Development teams, to ensure alignment and achieve shared objectives.
- Significant experience in a business analytics role.
- Strong data literacy skills and experience working with large datasets to solve complex problems, identify trends, and uncover root causes by understanding business and product dynamics.
- Proficiency in data visualization and reporting tools such as Looker, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Experience working with SQL and Google tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Prior experience in the aviation/travel industry is preferred.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our office in Prague, situated in the heart of the Karlin district with an in-house gym, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, and free refreshments.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.