The role focuses on translating data into insights in order to help the organisation reach its targets by helping identify missed and new opportunities, support the business and product units in the decision-making process, establish best practices in the way data is used across the organisation, explain past performance, and guide the business towards future growth.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Analyse, understand and report your area’s short-term trading performance and be able to identify main drivers as well as missed and new opportunities arising.
- Translate complex business analysis into digestible explanations while providing non-area related use-cases & examples.
- Build case studies and what-if analyses to evaluate the impact of new products, business features and pricing changes.
- Build meaningful and appealing self-service dashboards independently.
- Understand how a change in your area will impact the entire company and be able to anticipate risks & opportunities.
- Ability to turn business problems into data definitions.
- Understand the concept of statistical significance and the ways of reporting it by mastering basic statistical methods.
We would like to see you apply if you:
- Have strong knowledge of SQL, MS Excel/Google Sheets. Knowledge of other languages (Python, R) is a plus.
- Have strong business acumen applied in analyses, and the ability to define the scope, track, execute, and communicate on projects.
- Have great analytical skills and flawless attention to detail.
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- Have experience with Data Visualisation, retail analytics, and Modelling would be a plus.
- Have the ability to communicate complex results to less quantitatively sophisticated users.
- Have the ability to conceptualise (including setting the right requirements in terms of Data & modelling capabilities) and extract insights from Data.
- Are eager to work in a fast-paced environment where things change quickly, and you can have a great impact on company growth and development.
- Are proactive and try to eliminate obstacles which are slowing down you or your team.
Salary starting from 2500 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
We offer you
•The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card, Employee Assistance Program.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.