Senior Business Analyst (Pricing)
What is the Pricing Analytics team about?
We are a team of business analysts at a growing e-commerce company. Our team is responsible for analyzing customer behavior, market trends, and competitive landscape to develop and optimize pricing strategies across our product portfolio. We work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure our pricing aligns with business goals and meets customer needs.
Why is it fun?
Our team is passionate about data-driven decision-making and leveraging advanced analytics techniques to drive business growth. We work on challenging and exciting projects that have a significant impact on the company’s bottom line. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, where innovation and creativity are encouraged.
- Develop and execute pricing strategies to maximize profit and sales growth in alignment with the overall business objectives and global pricing strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Data Modeling, and Business Development to gather and analyze data, identify pricing opportunities, and implement effective pricing tactics.
- Define, lead, and coordinate corrective actions for missed pricing opportunities, ensuring long-term sustainable solutions are implemented.
- Utilize cutting-edge pricing technologies to drive pricing innovation and automation, in partnership with Product and Engineering teams.
- Develop and present business cases to senior leadership to simulate “what-if” scenarios and calculate ROI for commercial agreements.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior analysts and collaborate with other team members to automate data-related team processes.
- Establish strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on pricing strategies and initiatives, and effectively communicate pricing insights and recommendations to senior leadership.
- You are a data literate person that is used to working with large datasets in order to solve complex problems, identify change in trends, and find problems’ root causes by understanding the business/product dynamics of the company.
- Proficient in data visualization and reporting tools such as Looker, Tableau, Qlik, etc., and able to develop custom reports and dashboards to communicate pricing insights effectively.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets, including advanced formulas and data analysis techniques.
- Travel Industry & e-commerce-related experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate complex results to less quantitatively sophisticated users
- You are an analytical person with flawless attention to detail, a “can do” attitude, and good problem-solving skills.
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
In this role you will:
We would love to see you apply, if you:
We offer you:
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
LocationBrno, Czech Republic