Senior Business Analyst (Resilience)
The mission of a Business Resilience Analyst is to guarantee that we are ready to face emergency situations as well as react quickly to unexpected events and assess, understand, model and mitigate any potential impact. You’ll see yourself dealing with spikes in Flight Cancellations and delays arising from strikes, unfavourable weather conditions and/or any other unavoidable casualty; Airline bankruptcies or cease of operations; sudden currency exchange rate fluctuations; and any other ad-hoc Analysis that arises as a result of changes in the Market conditions.
This newly-created role will report directly to the Senior Director of Revenue Management and is expected to become a pivotal role within the organisation.
- Define, lead & coordinate the business requirements in order to take the right, quick corrective actions to mitigate the impact and missed opportunities.
- Build case studies and what-if analyses to evaluate the impact of any potential actions, release or changes deployed.
- Follow-up with the short-term implementation of actions and their Financial, Customer Experience and Customer Service Impacts.
- Follow-up with the relevant stakeholders to guarantee that long-term, sustainable solutions are put in place in order to guarantee business continuity should a similar situation materialise again.
- Independently perform complex data analysis of new data sources to gain a deeper understanding of how that data can help inform business decisions using a methodical and logical approach to dealing with data.
- Identify new opportunities for the business.
- Act when you spot the problem or inefficiency, either by escalating to your managers or senior colleagues. Take the lead on driving conversations within the team. Be able to discuss tasks with your peers and managers.
- Always improve and look for personal development opportunities. Actively promote and support a continuous learning approach within the team.
- Have the ability to communicate complex results to less quantitatively sophisticated users.
- Can conceptualise (including setting the right requirements in terms of Data & modelling capabilities) and extract insights from Data.
- Have an analytical mindset, problem-solving skills and critical thinking. You are intellectually curious, analytically rigorous, hard-working and have good business intuition.
- Are self-driven with strong organisation and prioritisation skills. You are not scared of dealing with innovation and are able to find your feet in complex & dynamic environments.
- Are eager to work in a fast-paced environment where things change quickly, and you can have a great impact on company growth and development.
- [Nice to have, not a must] Can routinely write efficient, legible, and well-commented SQL code.
- [Nice to have, not a must] Have experience with Data Visualisation, retail analytics and Modelling.
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
We would love to see you apply, if you:
We offer you:
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
LocationBrno, Czech Republic