In this role, you will be responsible for leading and providing oversight to strategic improvement projects that span across various functions within our Customer services organization.
Through the use of data analysis, Value Stream Mapping, Voice of the Customer, Six Sigma, Lean and Change Management methodologies, you will drive optimization and improvement projects. You will be responsible for process design, documentation as well as overall process performance.
Last but not least, you will be partnering with Senior Management in regard to developing and continuously improving our BPM framework.
- Partner up with Senior Management to develop and continuously improve our BPM framework.
- Create and maintain the global process governance, business processes and their documentation in close partnership with all relevant stakeholders to achieve organizational goals.
- Document and measure end-to-end processes utilizing process improvement methodologies, tools, and techniques (i.e., VSM, Lean, Six Sigma, DMAIC, PDCA, A3, Kaizen).
- Conduct a current-state assessment of business processes and drive improvements through variance reduction, waste elimination and standardization.
- Build action plans to mitigate risks, capitalize on opportunities, and implement controls.
- Collect, analyze and measure process data for trends and gaps in processes and create informative and actionable dashboards/reporting.
- Establish a clear set of metrics that ensures early identification of issues to allow timely corrective actions.
- Develop detailed business cases, including business benefits and realization plans, and monitor progress from design through post-implementation and measure the outcomes and outputs.
- Coordinate with Senior Management to establish and continuously improve a project management framework for our Customer Service operations.
- Lead and Manage a portfolio of projects (incl. project administration and documentation) and ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a project management-oriented role.
- Travel or e-commerce experience is a big plus.
- Lean/Six Sigma certification and demonstrated process improvement experience using these methodologies.
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, e-commerce or related field.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong data and analytic skills; ability to translate data into actionable intelligence.
- High flexibility and adaptability to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth, fast-paced organization.
- Capable of establishing strong working relationships across multiple business units.
- Customer-focused mindset, with a strong desire to ensure customer issues are resolved with urgency.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly to influence and drive strategic decisions across the organization.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills to manage complex information, assess problems, and develop effective solutions.
- Self-driven problem solver, with the ability to work towards achieving overarching goals with minimal direction.
- Comfortable taking the initiative, and dealing with significant work volume and complexity, you have an inclination to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
We offer you
•The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.