Our recruiters work as trusted advocates, advisors, and facilitators to both hiring managers and our top talents. They actively craft the way we do our hiring, as our recruiters are the true owners of our candidates’ experience and strive to make it the best possible.
Job description, You will:
- manage the whole recruitment cycle of our business teams (Business development, growth marketing, strategy, customer service, etc.);
- be present at all stages of the hiring process, starting with creative and out-of-box advertising to an onboarding lunch with the new hire;
- come up with various ways of getting candidates’ attention and keeping them attracted;
- build solid partnerships with our hiring teams and help them create effective recruiting strategies;
- make a real and immediate impact on people’s lives and the company’s achievements;
- 3+ years of relevant end-to-end recruiting experience;
- Ambition and Self-drive (one of the rare things no one can teach You);
- Both People and results at your heart;
- Professionalism, ability to improvise and keep to deadlines;
- Ability to set priorities and handle your time. Efficiency is the key.;
- Great communication skills, pleasant and professional demeanor, and excellent spoken and written English. Fun and relaxed don’t mean unprofessional in our case.
Good to have:
- Strong soft skills and emotional intelligence to put yourself in other people’s shoes;
- Good orientation and experience with various recruitment/ sourcing/ HR tools;
- Passion for the recruitment world, best practices, and HR trends;
Our team is a fun bunch to work with and You’ll get to shape recruitment in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored. Joining us in this role means that You will have the tools, budget, and support needed to bring the world’s recruitment best practices into reality.
Salary starts at 2000 Euro (depending on seniority).
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.