At Kiwi.com, we don’t believe in having a job but rather in having a career or a vocation. In less than 8 years, we disrupted the Travel industry by pioneering virtual interlining and became the 5th fastest growing tech company in EMEA according to Deloitte. Since COVID19 broke out, our services became even more relevant given how complex getting from any A to any B is in the “new normal”. This is why we trade 30% above our competition and continue growing our market shares every week. To deliver on our ambitions we firmly believe in the need to secure and retain the very best talents worldwide and provide them with a fantastic recruitment experience.
Our teams are international, diverse, and ambitious. They power everything we do at Kiwi.com while leveraging cutting edge technology.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to bring in knowledge, experience, and passion. Within 6-12 months, we want to have one team leader in this team and will look at promoting someone internally which could be You! Alternatively and if you already have team leading experience, you can join as a Team leader right away but recruiting will remain part of your responsibilities.
Our recruiters work as a trusted advocates, advisors, and facilitators to both hiring managers and our top talents. They actively craft the way we do our hiring, as our recruiters are the true owners of our candidates’ experience and strive to make it the best possible.
Job Description, As a Senior Recruiter You will:
- manage the whole recruitment cycle of our business teams (Business development, growth marketing, strategy, customer service, etc.);
- be present at all stages of the hiring process, starting with creative and out-of-box advertising to an onboarding lunch with the new hire;
- come up with various ways of getting candidates’ attention and keeping them attracted;
- build solid partnerships with our hiring teams and help them create effective recruiting strategies;
- make a real and immediate impact on people’s lives and the company’s achievements;
- Possibly grow into a team-leading role within 6-12 months after joining (hybrid role with 50% of recruitment and 50% team leading).
- 3+ years of relevant end-to-end recruiting experience;
- Ambition and Self-drive (one of the rare things no one can teach You)
- Both People and results at your heart
- Professionalism, ability to improvise and keep to deadlines;
- Ability to set priorities and handle your time. Efficiency is the key.;
- Great communication skills, pleasant and professional demeanor, and excellent spoken and written English. Fun and relaxed doesn’t mean unprofessional in our case.
Good to have:
- Strong soft skills and emotional intelligence to put yourself in other people’s shoes;
- Good orientation and experience with various recruitment/ sourcing/ HR tools;
- Passion for the recruitment world, best practices, and HR trends;
- Previous team leading experience is a big +
Nice to have:
- A ‘citizen of the world’ mindset with the ability to embrace an international cross-cultural environment
What’s in it for you?
Our team is a fun bunch to work with and You’ll get to shape recruitment in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored. Joining us on this role means that You will have the tools, budget, and support needed to bring the world’s recruitment best practices into reality.
On top of that you can expect:
- Freedom to try new things and unleash your ambitions.
- Competitive package including bonuses.
- Ability to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and integral regulations).
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- A friendly work environment where dogs are welcome
- Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team
- Be open and involve others
- Be curious and always look for opportunities