Our Customer Marketing Team is there to make sure our customers keep coming back to us for all their travel needs. By upselling and cross-selling the right products at the right time, the Customer Marketing Team aims to delight customers through every step of their journey. As our Senior Campaign Manager, you’ll plan and deliver inspiring, informative and effective email and push and SMS campaigns that are locally relevant, creative and timely and data-driven. You will develop segmented campaigns across the whole customer lifecycle to increase engagement, sales and customer lifetime value and contribute to the ongoing shaping of Kiwi´s future CRM strategy.
What will you do:
- Ideate, plan, execute and improve various kinds of campaigns.
- Seek opportunities for campaigns inside and outside of the company.
- Improve communication channel´s performance using smart segmentation and personalization.
- Own the campaign calendar and manage best contact rules across all channels.
- Analyze campaign results, A/B tests and apply the insights.
- Provide regular reporting and insightful commentary to colleagues and management.
- Develop innovative and creative ways of attracting new subscribers, app installs, bookings and engagement.
- Cooperate closely with the Content and Creative team on campaign content, copy and design.
- Manage and develop one direct report with the ambition to grow the team.
- 4+ years of experience in email and app marketing within and e-commerce.
- Experience with data analytics, ability to spot trends and insights and apply learnings and knowledge of RFM or other customer segmentations.
- Excellent knowledge of CRM metrics such as lifetime value, customer acquisition cost, retention rate, churn rate, clickthrough and open rates.
- Experience with ESPs and domain record settings and CRM/CDP tools.
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken communication.
- Ambitious, customer-focused email/app marketer with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Experience and understanding of working across geographies, languages and culture.
- Well organized, able to multitask and manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.