Apache Airflow, Databricks, Dataflow, Apache Beam, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, BigQuery, GCP AI Platform – have these buzzwords taken your attention? We may be looking for you!
- Write ML algorithms and get AI to production to actually have an impact on our product
- Identify weak spots, refactor code that needs it during development
- Optimise code and usage of 3rd party services for speed and cost effectiveness
- Regularly update and clearly communicate with the team about your progress and struggles on call / slack duty
- 2+ years of full-time, in relevant position
- Experience with orchestration tools (Airflow best fit). Experience in big data processing engines – Apache Spark, Apache Beam and its cloud runners Dataproc/Dataflow – welcomed
- Experience with MLOps frameworks like MLFlow, TensorFlow or similar strongly preferred
- Knowledge of ML/AI algorithms like OLS and Gradient Descent and its application from linear regression to deep neural networks
- Experience with ML platforms like Databricks, Vertex AI or similar – required
- Working with batch and real-time data processing
- Coding skills – Python or Scala (we use both though)
- Rigour in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
- Cloud Knowledge – Google Cloud (best fit) – experience with BigQuery big advantage, AWS, Azure
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field (ideal)
Why does it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat!
- We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
- Salary starting from 2 500 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skill.
We offer you
•The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card, Employee Assistance Program.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.