We are looking for a Senior Compensation & Benefits Specialist to be based in either Prague or Brno, CZ. This is a new full-time and permanent role reporting to our Head of HR (based in Prague) in close cooperation with our VP of HR (based in London) and the rest of our 40+ HR teams members (HRBPs, Recruitment, L&D, HR admin, Payroll) based mostly in Czech Republic.
On this role, you’ll frame and drive the whole Compensation Philosophy for kiwi.com
. You’ll establish and own this function by scoping out and aligning practices for all teams and locations. C&B to date was handled by our HRBPs however we now need an expert and owner to support our Talent attraction and retention goals and also help us design a “work from anywhere” model.
On this role, You will:
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to develop, deliver and continually evaluate a reward and benefits strategy
- Lead on internal salary benchmarking and assess existing bonus plans and metrics
- Collaborate and support the internal HR team with external vendors, brokers and consultants in regard to annual renewals and the development of new programmes and services
- Monitor, co-ordinate and analyse the cost of the benefit programmes capturing areas to update/change/remove
- Collaborates closely with HR Business Partners on guidance on C&B, the introduction of new initiatives and communication to employees
- Research and advise on market trends and legal requirements e.g. gender pay requirements and market competitive initiatives
- Implement cross regional compensation programs and processes to ensure compensation practices are fair, competitive, equitable, consistent, within budget and aligned with business goals
- Partners on critical team projects such as job architecture as well as systems automations
- Partners across departments to solve compensation-related business problems and provide compensation guidance
- Complete annual market data surveys for third party providers
- Lead the bi-yearly salary review process. Working with finance and HR to support the entire cycle
- Prepare cost analysis around the entire total compensation offering
To be successful You’ll need:
- 5/10 years’ experience from in-house C&B roles in fast moving international companies (Tech industry preferred)
- Experience with scoping out C&B philosophies from scratch or improving existing ones
- Regional C&B experience (beyond CZ/SK) and awareness/ experience with Remote/ Work From Home models
- Strong analytical, data management and market research skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels, including with our Executive Board members
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Adaptability, Confidence, Resilience, Passion, Ownership and Business acumen
We offer You:
- The opportunity to build and own a Function with huge impact on the whole company
- A permanent, Full-time contract with flexible working hours
- A competitive remuneration (HRC17) with Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on both the overall company performance and your own results
- Possibility to access our Phantom Stock scheme (as per internal regulations)
- “stravenkovy paušál”, flexible benefits scheme and free Multisport card
- Five additional paid days off
- Three sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care
- A friendly, energetic and modern work environment with smart, helpful and driven colleagues
- Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team
- Be open and involve others
- Be curious and always look for opportunities
If you read that far and are still excited, you are just one click away from the beginning of something big!
Current situation update: Kiwi.com
is backed by General Atlantic (Flixbus, Airbnb, etc..) and despite COVID’s impact we are both financially stable and still growing our market shares to be in an even stronger position once the market recovers. No employees were laid off directly due to COVID and salaries were maintained in full since 2019 since we firmly believe the recovery will come and every Kiwi will be needed.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.