The vision of the Consumer Product Engagement team is to transform the customer base into engaged customers not seeking any other alternative. We seek to be the travel service of choice and customer engagement plays an important role in this effort.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced analyst who will work in collaboration with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to support data driven decisions in the engagement domain.
What will you do?
- Work collaboratively with the Consumer Product Engagement team to attract and retain our customers
- Shape personalization of our product in order to provide unique and relevant customer experience
- Provide analytical support for optimization of communication channels towards our customers
- Lead analytical projects to support our Consumer Product Engagement team. Deliver quantitative results, business understanding and actionable insights.
- Build dashboards to track the performance of our product and provide business with strategic insights
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers and engineers on resolving day to day challenges and planning the long-term strategy of our product
- Collaborate with Data Intelligence team on building Data Models by providing expert data knowledge
What do we expect?
- 4+ years of experience as a data analyst or business analyst
- Strong analytical thinking, curiosity and proactive approach to problem solving
- Advanced SQL knowledge (we use PostgreSQL and BigQuery)
- Experience with data visualization tools (we use Looker)
- Experience in consumer facing funnels and metrics analysis, i.e. Conversion Rates, Attachment Rates
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced level of English
- It’s a nice plus if you have experience with:Common Statistical methods knowledge (regression, classification, resampling, …) or AB testing or Python/R for data analytics
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Andjoy scheme, annual subscription for Biking (Smou).
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our Office located in the centric cozy neighborhood (Sant Antoni) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, discounts on lunch meal providers, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.