Be our voice of the customer. You will be analyzing and categorizing all available real-time and historical data and providing a workable summary that can be turned into actionable items. Reporting directly to the CX Manager, you will help him structure customer feedback from different sources (survey tools, complaints tools, top contact drivers, etc…) and share this information to ensure Kiwi.com continues to focus on improving our Customer Experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Based on data & tools available, deliver 360 overviews of customer feedback on specific areas/segments/features or products to the relevant stakeholders and offer ideas on improvements.
- Contribute to the implementation of strategic projects identified in the CX roadmap.
- Understand the needs, expectations and behaviour of the customers and effectively communicate this information to the key business stakeholders.
- Lead meetings with them and prepare visualised and actionable data.
- Have an overview of all areas of the customer journey and changes impacting it.
- Take a lead role in the Damage control exercise where required and coordinate the necessary actions alongside the Crisis management lead to minimise the impact on CX as well as on the company cash flow.
- Actively promote the CX mission and vision within the company, act as a customer advocate and ensure the customer point of view is represented throughout the business.
- Deliver regular feedback and support the Manager, Lead and Director to achieve the best results as a team.
- Acts as the full CX Manager back up in his absence.
- Helps to train and groom the other CX Specialists Closely cooperate with the User Experience, Customer Support, Products, Marketing etc. departments.
We would like to see your application if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Customer Experience or Customer Support.
- Are an analytical person who can summarise and analyze process both quantitative and qualitative information.
- Are advanced user of Excel, you are confident using filters, pivot tables, etc.
- Have great presentation and communication skillsAbility to liaise with stakeholders from different departments Are customer-oriented and able to put yourself in their shoes.
- Good organizational skills
This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.