You’ll be a Senior Product Analyst within the Consumer Product Tribe combining the world of data with product development. You’ll be deciding which data to track, metrics to measure, looking for insights and interpreting them to the product team and the business. The specificity of the position lies in a deep understanding of product development and its optimization usually with the help of AB testing.
What will you do?
- Define and report product KPIs
- Track the performance of the Product over time and interpret the changes
- Track and report on newly released features
- Control the quality of the data in cooperation with Business Intelligence team
- Set up and report on online experiments
- Produce analyses of historical data to suggest & support decision making
- Present findings, answering specific business questions or improving product
- Collaborate with Financial analysts, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers
- Work in close cooperation with Product Managers/Designers
What do we expect?
- 4+ years of experience as a data analyst
- Strong analytical thinking
- Advanced SQL knowledge (We are using PostgreSQL and BigQuery)
- Medium or higher Python knowledge for data analytics (pandas, scikitlearn, seaborn/plotly, airflow)
- Experience with some data visualization tools (like GoodData, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with Frontend or Mobile app Analysis.
- Deep knowledge of data collection on the web (JS events tracking)
- Regression and clustering analysis knowledge
- AB testing knowledge
- Advanced level of English
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Python/R for data analytics is a nice plus
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!