We are looking for a Senior End User Specialist for the EUS team with a deep technical background and hands-on experience. You will be a person who focuses on user HW, user access management, automatization, and efficiency.
You will be responsible for project delivery from the EUS portfolio, technical improvements and also act as a consultant for both end-users and junior colleagues. While projects and improvements are fine, operations stuff needs to be done too.
Job responsibilities, You will:
- Support internal employees and business departments regarding EUS related issues
- Manage own ticket queue to maintain quality of provided service
- Communicate daily with employees and provide end-user on-site support
- Understand & evaluate critical issues, system failures and requirements, identify root causes and workarounds
- Focus on system and process improvements in order to minimize the volume of EUS related issues
- Maintain knowledge base and document working procedure
- Provide training within EUS team and actively support knowledge sharing
- Participate in internal projects
- Administration of G- Suite
- Administration and troubleshooting of Safe Q and SCCM
- Administration of Active Directory and JamF
We would love to see you apply, if you have:
- 2+ years hardware/end-user support experience
- Background knowledge of IT infrastructure and systems layers
- Great orientation in the mobile devices market
- Good knowledge of SCCM
- Good knowledge of G-Suite
- Good knowledge of networks
- Great communications skills
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written)
- Basic scripting knowledge is an advantage
We offer you
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our office in Prague, situated in the heart of the Karlin district with an in-house gym, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, and free refreshments.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.