Our Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) is looking for an Executive Assistant who will organize and manage her daily affairs and support with the projects & tasks coordination cross-company and on-time delivery, keep the CHRO organization and teams well organized, efficient and coordinated, ensure they are on track with their projects, the supporting documentation is up to date, meeting minutes are taken and actions are being followed up on.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Facilitating and organizing daily affairs of the CHRO as well as supporting the agenda of the team where required.
- Meeting organization – attendees list, time slots, meeting agenda, meeting minutes and following up on the actions and deadlines.
- Creating and maintaining schedules, cycles and deadlines for the team to assure that objectives are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Preparing presentations that are shared with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Completing projects by assigning work to responsible staff; following up on results, and helping track department-level projects, activities and results.
- Creating strategies and procedures, and making recommendations for changes to ensure the operational efficiency of the company’s operation.
- Administrating the OKRs.
- Assisting with team and cross-team events organization, connected logistic agenda (including business trips) and expense handling.
- Maintaining the team knowledge base space up to date.
We would love to see you apply if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, ideally in an international, fast-paced environment.
- You are an effective communicator with an articulate and professional demeanor and excellent spoken and written English (at least C1 level).
- You consider yourself efficient with great organizational skills and you have flawless attention to detail.
- You possess strong MS Office/G Suite knowledge (email groups, Google sheets, calendar, etc.).
- You have excellent time management and a result-oriented attitude.
- Your interpersonal & communication skills are superb and you are comfortable liaising with colleagues across various departments and levels.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card, Employee Assistance Program.
- Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
- We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.