We are looking for a Senior Finance Data Specialist who is responsible for identifying relevant information and compiling analytical reports that enable stakeholders in a company to make decisions.
The mission is to guarantee the respective area performs accordingly to its business targets while assuring enough attention is driven towards the discovery of potential missed and new opportunities. The role can span across multiple parts of the Finance/Operational teams – helping to build a financial data engine, ensuring the financial data are correct and supporting stakeholders with data, modeling, and data investigation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identify sources of data, determine the validity and analyze the variance between other data sources.
- Be a key Business Partner/Analyst for Finance and other teams.
- Collect and develop business requirements- Identify future needs of stakeholders.
- Work on Finance related optimization initiatives and automation.
- Define and measure financial metrics.
- Plan, assign and track tasks to respective teams.
- Handle a high volume of transactions/data and discover trends, patterns and insights.
We would like to see you apply if you have:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Data Analyst.
- Advanced English communication skills (B2 and higher level).
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and SQL.
- Intellectually curious, analytically rigorous with a good business sense.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and enhance relationships across teams.
- Solution-oriented personality and can co-create atmosphere conducive to continual improvements.
- A self-motivated spirit who can work proactively and efficiently on both individual and team assignments, and understand the ownership of assigned tasks.
- An eye for detail and a bright, analytical and data-loving mind who is always very well organized and possesses a powerful ability of prioritization.
- At least some experience of leading/mentoring junior colleagues or you can imagine doing so because you are happy to share your knowledge.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.