In this role, you’ll be a part of our Financial Planning Team that is independently working on the budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling activities helping our global project grow. You will be an important member of a team and will focus also on improving our tools and processes.
We are looking for a responsible and motivated person who can work independently, adapt quickly, and is interested in learning new skills.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of regular budgets and forecasts and reviewing provided budgets from stakeholders.
- Calculation and evaluation of ROI.
- Participation in the project planning and monitoring process.
- Capacity planning and mentoring junior colleagues.
- Coming up with new ideas on how to improve the processes and tools we work with.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Ideally, more than three years of working experience in a similar position in Finance, industry knowledge is a big advantage.
- Solid technical background — Excel will be your best buddy!
- Experience with leading projects with the department and company-wide impact.
- Strong analytical mind with really good business acumen.
- We are a company of many cultures and we expect only candidates with excellent written and spoken English skills (level C1).
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to both your team and the C-level.
- We move fast here, so great time management and prioritization skills are key.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on your performance and the company’s results.
•Work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.