Have you ever wondered how is it possible that Kiwi.com
is able to sell flight tickets to customers from all over the world? Our team is here to ensure that Kiwi.com
uses the latest top financial technologies (FinTech) to process online payments for tickets in the most efficient way possible. In this role, you will help manage business-to-business relationships with our partners who are providing us with payment processing and other online payment technologies.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Business Account Management of our key partners – daily communication with our providers and nurturing mutual relationships
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and innovative approaches in e-commerce payment technology, and understand these solutions in detail from product and business point of view
- Participating in the research of potential partnership opportunities, leading the commercial discussions and negotiations, and then onboarding of new service providers and projects related to acquiring area
- Closely monitoring and analyzing performance data, preparing managerial reports, and working on process and tooling improvements to increase efficiency
- Working closely with product managers to improve performance and sort out issues. Other cooperation within the company regularly needed – Finance, Analytics, Business Development, Engineering, etc.
- You will occasionally travel abroad to meet our partners as well as attend conferences to stay up-to-date with the latest trends (when the situation will allow it)
What “must-have” qualities are we looking for?
- Great communication skills – you are not scared to initiate the conversation, you are outgoing, friendly, with a good sense of humor, open-minded, and at the same an active listening techniques are not new to you!
- Financial knowledge – you know what the Revenue, Balance Sheet or Income statement mean and what it consists of
- Profound knowledge of Czech/Slovak as well as English (level C1) both spoken and written level
- The common software knowledge, especially Google Suite tools, and an advanced command of MS Excel as you will work with a big amount of data
- Good analytical thinking, can analyze data and investigate complex issues, make decisions and develop solutions
Which qualities are really “good to have” for this role?
- Previous experience with developing and maintaining partner’s accounts (nurturing of business-to-business relationships)
- Self-motivated team player, extremely detail-oriented, persistent and independent, with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude
- The powerful ability of prioritization with great time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Furthermore, “nice to have” would be:
- Enthusiasm for tech and travel
- University degree in Economics/Finance
- Experiences in a similar business environment
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.