At Kiwi.com, we believe everyone should be free to experience the world and that’s why we’re breaking down the barriers to low-cost travel. Using our powerful search technology, we create solutions to make affordable travel accessible for all. With 1200+ people supporting our innovative digital roadmap, we work in a culture that celebrates collaboration, problem-solving, bold decisions, and big ideas. Come and hack the travel market with us!
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you’ll work on core airline products that directly impact the customer experience and contribute to the company’s revenue. Flight Ancillaries is a cross-functional team having end-to-end ownership of their products across the company. You, among other FE engineers, will collaborate with backend and app developers, product managers, and designers to shape the frontend vision of our products. With you on board, we will deliver even more innovative features that transform the travel journey.
What will you do
- Drive features and projects from the FE perspective through the delivery lifecycle, from technical discovery to deployment.
- Architect, build and improve features on the two frontend applications: Booking and MMB.
- Perform code reviews, ensure quality standards, and address technical debt.
- Work closely with product, design and your peers on BE, FE and Apps.
- Guide less experienced engineers and contribute to frontend engineering culture and quality.
- Identify areas for improvement and contribute ideas to the product roadmap.
- Support CI/CD processes, testing, monitoring, and other best practices.
What will you need
- Extensive experience as a Senior Frontend Engineer with deep React expertise.
- Ability to independently drive projects and features with minimal oversight.
- Proactive communication and reliable estimations.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate inside and outside our distributed team.
- Passion for mentoring other engineers and advocating for best practices.
- Deep understanding of web standards, performance, testing, and modern engineering.
- Experience rapidly delivering production-ready software at scale.
- Bonus: Knowledge of our stack, including Redux, Jest, GitLab
We offer you
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our office in Prague, situated in the heart of the Karlin district with an in-house gym, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, and free refreshments.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.