is an important player in the travel industry with modern technology and a unique product. To support the growth and new innovative initiatives we are looking for a Frontend Engineer who will have an important role in shaping our future.
Account tribe is working directly at the core of the user experience. Imagine a cross-platform experience guiding you from the initial search through planning, booking, sharing details with other travelers, and keeping you well informed during the entire duration of your journey. Imagine all of that being unified across travel means (carriers). Making all that truly personalized and customer-centric, that’s the mission of the Account tribe. And if you love innovations, all of this will set foundations for new and truly exciting business models.
Are you an experienced engineer who’s still passionate, creative and open-minded? Do you like to inspire people around you but also be inspired by them? Can you imagine working in a fast-changing and truly international environment? Do you want to work on something that matters and “be in touch” with real customers? Then join us, together we will shape the future of the phenomenal experience, which travelling is.
Dev stack you’ll use:
- React, Relay, Next.js, Flow, Typescript, Styled-components, Storybook.
- Yarn workspaces (we have a monorepo-like setup)
- GraphQL, Node.js.
- Cypress E2E testing and Jest with React Testing Library
- Google cloud Platform, Kubernetes, GitLab.
- Jira, Slack.
What’s it like to work at Kiwi.com?
- Distributed engineering team
- Fully remote or onsite work in one of our locations: Prague, Barcelona, Brno, Split, Bratislava.
- Direct cooperation with Product Managers, QA, UX/UI and other engineering teams.
- Daily releases and delivery.
What do we expect from you?
- Practical experience with React framework
- HTML, CSS, DOM, browser APIs and overall understanding of how the web works.
- Experience with Git.
- Server-side rendering and infrastructure knowledge.
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Willingness to understand users’ needs.
- A mindset to solve problems, not tasks.
- Strong testing skills
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on your performance and the company’s results.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Andjoy scheme, annual subscription for Biking (Smou).
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Work from home and/or our Office located in the centric cozy neighborhood (Sant Antoni) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, discounts on lunch meal providers, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.