is an important player in the travel industry with modern technology and a unique product. To support the growth and new innovative initiatives we are looking for a Frontend Engineer who will have an important role in shaping our future.
Account tribe is working directly at the core of the user experience. Imagine a cross-platform experience guiding you from the initial search through planning, booking, sharing details with other travelers, and keeping you well informed during the entire duration of your journey. Imagine all of that being unified across travel means (carriers). Making all that truly personalized and customer-centric, that’s the mission of the Account tribe. And if you love innovations, all of this will set foundations for new and truly exciting business models.
Are you an experienced engineer who’s still passionate, creative and open-minded? Do you like to inspire people around you but also be inspired by them? Can you imagine working in a fast-changing and truly international environment? Do you want to work on something that matters and “be in touch” with real customers? Then join us, together we will shape the future of the phenomenal experience, which travelling is.
Dev stack you’ll use:
- React, Relay, Next.js, Flow, Typescript, Styled-components, Storybook.
- Yarn workspaces (we have a monorepo-like setup)
- GraphQL, Node.js.
- Cypress E2E testing and Jest with React Testing Library
- Google cloud Platform, Kubernetes, GitLab.
- Jira, Slack.
What’s it like to work at Kiwi.com?
- Distributed engineering team
- Fully remote or onsite work in one of our locations: Prague, Barcelona, Brno, Split, Bratislava.
- Direct cooperation with Product Managers, QA, UX/UI and other engineering teams.
- Daily releases and delivery.
What do we expect from you?
- Practical experience with React framework
- HTML, CSS, DOM, browser APIs and overall understanding of how the web works.
- Experience with Git.
- Server-side rendering and infrastructure knowledge.
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Willingness to understand users’ needs.
- A mindset to solve problems, not tasks.
- Strong testing skills
- Salary starting from 2 500 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.