is an important player in the travel industry with modern technology and a unique product. To support the growth and new innovative initiatives we are looking for a Frontend Engineer who will have an important role in shaping up our future.
Account tribe is working directly at the core of the UX. Imagine a cross-platform experience guiding you from the initial search through planning, booking, sharing details with other travelers, and keeping you well informed during the whole journey. Image all that being unified across travel means (carriers). Making all that truly personalized and customer-centric, that’s the mission of the Account tribe. And if you love innovations, all this will be a foundation of new and truly exciting business models.
Are you an experienced engineer who’s still passionate, creative and open-minded? Do you like to inspire people around you but also be inspired by them? Can you imagine working in a fast changing and truly international environment? Do you want to work on something that matters and “be in touch” with real customers? Then join us to shape how travelers worldwide will experience travel!
Dev stack you’ll use:
- React, Relay, Next.js, Flow, Typescript, Styled-components, Storybook.
- Yarn workspaces (we have a monorepo-like setup)
- GraphQL, Node.js.
- Cypress E2E testing and Jest with react testing library
- Google cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI.
- Jira, Slack.
What’s it like to work at Kiwi.com?
- Distributed engineering team
- Fully remote or in-office work: Prague, Barcelona, Brno, Split, Bratislava.
- Direct cooperation with Product Managers, QA, UX/UI and other engineering teams.
- Daily releases and delivery.
What do we expect from you?
- HTML, CSS, DOM, browser APIs and understanding how the web works.
- Experience with Git.
- Server-side rendering and infrastructure knowledge.
- Ability to work with remote teams and understanding users’ needs.
- A mindset to solve problems, not tasks.
- Strong testing skills.
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source. In fact, our whole design system is Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as flexible hours, 5 weeks of holiday, sick days, flight vouchers, gym subscription, fresh fruit and coffee…
- Ability to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and integral regulations).
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team.
Be open and involve others.
Be curious and always look for opportunities.
is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.