is an important player in the travel industry with modern technology and a unique product. To support the growth and new innovative initiatives we are looking for a Frontend Engineer who will have an important role in shaping up our future.
Account tribe is working directly at the core of the UX. Imagine a cross-platform experience guiding you from the initial search through planning, booking, sharing details with other travelers, and keeping you well informed during the whole journey. Image all that being unified across travel means (carriers). Making all that truly personalized and customer-centric, that’s the mission of the Account tribe. And if you love innovations, all this will be a foundation of new and truly exciting business models.
Are you an experienced engineer who’s still passionate, creative and open-minded? Do you like to inspire people around you but also be inspired by them? Can you imagine working in a fast changing and truly international environment? Do you want to work on something that matters and “be in touch” with real customers? Then join us to shape how travelers worldwide will experience travel!
Dev stack you’ll use:
- React, Relay, Next.js, Flow, Typescript, Styled-components, Storybook.
- Yarn workspaces (we have a monorepo-like setup)
- GraphQL, Node.js.
- Cypress E2E testing and Jest with react testing library
- Google cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI.
- Jira, Slack.
What’s it like to work at Kiwi.com?
- Distributed engineering team
- Fully remote or in-office work: Prague, Barcelona, Brno, Split, Bratislava.
- Direct cooperation with Product Managers, QA, UX/UI and other engineering teams.
- Daily releases and delivery.
What do we expect from you?
- HTML, CSS, DOM, browser APIs and understanding how the web works.
- Experience with Git.
- Server-side rendering and infrastructure knowledge.
- Ability to work with remote teams and understanding users’ needs.
- A mindset to solve problems, not tasks.
- Strong testing skills.
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.