As a Kiwi.com Senior Graphic Designer, you will have the opportunity to create and adapt high-quality visuals for the Kiwi.com brand, communication, social media and digital advertising pillars.
You’ll be working in the Content & Creative team, a small but enthusiastic group of multinational writers, designers and AV people, who use their expertise to give Kiwi.com brand a single, clear voice.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Create world-class still-image based visuals
- Guardianship of the Kiwi.com brand look & feel across the communication, social media and digital advertising pillars
- Support and collaborate with the team’s motion graphic designer and video creator
- Develop bold new visual concepts and push for further evolution of our methods and practices
- Take an active role in creative conceptualization with the full Content & Creative team
- Maintain established quality standards
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant role
- Mastery of the Adobe CC software suite
- Proven track record and portfolio of high-level digital advertising and social media work
- Native or expert level of English
- Experience in projects for international audiences in multiple languages
- Proficiency with G Suite
- Ability to not only survive, but thrive in a high-pressure environment involving challenging deadlines
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders
- Flexible and enthusiastic in discussing concepts and designs
- Highly organized and focused on detail and quality control
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!