Senior HR Generalist
Here at Kiwi.com we just keep growing and the role of our HR Administration Team is to prepare all the necessary documentation for our newcomers, leavers, and promoted employees, as well as providing support to the HR teams.
As a Senior HR Generalist, your daily bread will be the preparation and administration of employment-related paperwork, while making sure our HR database is up-to-date and the entries are accurate. You’ll be in daily touch with our employees and helping them resolve their queries and answer their questions.
Besides the daily paperwork for your assigned teams, you’ll be participating and you may be driving various HR projects and activities — picture compensation and benefits, employment cards, medical checks and much more. As we keep evolving as a company our processes call for updates and you’ll be involved in the never-ending course of the process set up. We don’t do processes for the sake of them but to achieve a great employee experience.
This is a maternity cover and it’s a fixed term contract
Of course, you won’t be in all of this alone and you’ll be cooperating daily with the team of HR Generalists and you’ll be a great support to our HR Business Partners, not to forget Recruitment, Payroll, Workforce Management teams — of course, the list is not complete. Cooperation is the key, right?
- You have 2 years’ experience as an HR Generalist or similar role (e.g. HRIS administrator, HR admin, HR Specialist)
- You are fluent in Czech/Slovak and your English is at the business communication level.
- The job calls for precision and responsibility. You are also organized and you know how to set up priorities and manage your time.
- You are a people person, who is able to cope well under pressure, while still keeping a good sense of humor.
- You embrace change.
- When it comes to your hard skills, we’d love you to have a good knowledge of the Czech Labour Code and of course, Excel is your best friend.
- Knowledge of Success Factors is more than welcome.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow. Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
So who are we looking for?
We offer you
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
LocationBrno, Czech Republic
TeamRecruiting & People