At Kiwi.com, we break down barriers to make sure low cost travel is open and accessible to all. Our powerful search technology creates unique travel options by land, sea and air and finds cheap flights that other search engines simply can’t see. Our tech experts work with the latest hardware, self-built software, and cutting-edge partners, but it’s not just about digital innovation. We’ve over 1,500 people delivering their own innovations in customer service, commercial, marketing, legal, and HR. Bold, bright and ambitious? Join a global business that’s still got a start-up heart. Come and hack the travel market with us.
The Booking Tribe is responsible for the checkout part of the Kiwi.com
product. Join the Mobile Booking team and cooperate with its web and backend counterparts in a squad-like manner to deliver a seamless customer experience.
Work with the product, design, and quality assurance to ensure the features are covered from beginning to end. Work with analytics to make data-driven decisions. Use data from the account storage, talk to colleagues from the ancillaries team, and support various payment methods to satisfy our customers’ needs.
With teammates from all over Europe visit different offices and become a power user of our app. Join the community activities or become a contributor to our open source libraries. The way is yours.
- You take the lead on directing and implementing solutions to moderately complex, loosely scoped problems that are aligned with your team’s goals.
- Your work extends to many parts of a product or system.
- You deliver projects independently or by leading your teammates to do so.
- You enable other engineers in your team to be successful by active mentoring and setting an example to others.
- Meet with the skill matrix and achieve level of my position.
What we expect?
- Experience with programming in Swift
- Knowledge of the iOS platform and related Apple libraries (like Foundation, SwiftUI, UIKit… if you’re good with Combine and Concurrency, then it’s a big plus!)
- Spoken and written English
- Experience with unit and integration testing and CI is an advantage
- Team oriented mindset
- Be able to manage your own time, know your limits and report issues if they arise
We offer you
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in the centric neighbourhood (Passeig de Gràcia) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
- We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Employee Assistance Program, GymForLess membership, the annual subscription for El Bicing.
- Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
- The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.