Our Kiwi.com Workforce Management team is looking for a Senior Operations Analyst who will maintain and analyze customers’ support results in various time periods and additionally will be able to present the results in the most understandable way to our Customer Service management. The person will also produce, run and chair Daily Huddle, and will help to direct business.
- Managing and maintaining various operational data points.
- Normalizing data from provided data from the used software.
- Performing an initial analysis to assess the quality of the data, performing further analysis to give better insight.
- Producing final analysis to provide additional data screening.
- Preparing reports based on analysis, identify and analyze trends or patterns, and presenting to management.
- Creatively exploring new analytical solutions to make a positive impact on the business.
- Analyzing hourly/daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual results for the CS department and comparing them with forecasted results.
- Working closely with the Workforce team and data analytics team globally.
- Cooperating with Real-time analysts and preparing optimized scripts in MS Excel via VBA and Google documents via Google App script tools for their day-to-day agenda.
- Creating and maintaining Emite, DataDog, or related dashboards.
We would love to see you apply if you:
- Have strong knowledge of all aspects of service delivery and their processes – SLA, ASA, AHT etc.
- Have a good understanding of contact centers (including various structures of KPIs).
- Have basic knowledge of SQL and VBA (Essential).
- You have strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Display a responsible attitude to following procedures, keeping records, and caring for equipment and other assets.
- Display up to date knowledge of significant areas of operational and/or development environments.
- Have knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets on high experience level – VBA, math function, and Erlang.
- Are familiar with workforce software and operating procedures affecting own area of responsibility.
- Have critical thinking, data analysis and research, solid mathematics and problem-solving background.
- Have customer focus – Understanding the needs of the internal or external customer.
- Attention to detail – Applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
- Are able to work with minimal supervision and to multi-task and meet deadlines with accuracy
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.