Seamless travel platform. That is the vision of the Consumer Product team. While some best practices do exist, there is no clear and straightforward guide on how to build it. Therefore we conduct, evaluate and learn from online experiments across all Consumer Product domains.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced analyst who will work in collaboration with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers and Analysts to make sure we utilize the online experiments to the best.
What will you do?
- Work collaboratively with the Consumer Product teams on online experiments, mainly AB tests and fake door tests.
- Set the standards and best practices for online experiments
- Own the evaluation process of online experiments and provide visibility into the process
- Lead the prioritization of AB tests to make sure we do the most impactful ones first
- Design and implement (semi-)automated solution for AB test evaluation with help of Data Intelligence team
What do we expect?
- 4+ years of experience as a data analyst or business analyst
- Strong analytical thinking, curiosity and proactive approach to problem solving
- Advanced SQL knowledge (we use PostgreSQL and BigQuery)
- AB testing knowledge
- Common Statistical methods knowledge (regression, classification, resampling, …)
- Experience in consumer facing funnels and metrics analysis, i.e. Conversion Rates, Attachment Rates
- Experience with Python/R for data analytics
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced level of English
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.