Traveling is an experience. We are focused on delivering the best experience possible, on a mission to make travel better for everyone across the globe. Our design team creatively solves our customers’ problems by designing both service and product solutions which go beyond customer expectations. Our work is informed by data and world-class UX research to help us understand our customers’ needs.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Product Designer who will join our empowered design team and take care of the holistic experience we provide in our Kiwi.com product.
What you will do
- Work with designers, researchers, writers, product managers, and engineers from various product areas to deliver superior user experience on our core product.
- Form a vision of user experience of product area combining business goals, technical constraints and users’ expectations.
- Oversee all stages of the design process (research, analysis, design, prototyping and validation)
- Clarify design success metrics and tie efforts toward delivering business value.
- Collaborate on roadmap definitions and priority settings with product managers.
- Push the designs to the next level with constant testing, iterating, feedback, and polishing.
- Work on projects of various complexity and scale.
- Continuously look for possible improvements to our product ecosystem.
- Mentoring and coaching of the younger designers to help them improve their skills and their deliveries.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience in working for user-facing digital product companies.
- You are experienced in design for multiple platforms including desktop and touch devices. You mastered all stages of the design process and methodologies.
- You are oriented on a user and using qualitative and quantitative data to uncover the problems and understand users and their behaviors in the best way possible.
- You mastered interaction and visual design skills with orientation to detailsYou feel comfortable working with large scale Design Systems.
- You have strong design leadership capabilities.
- You are Systems Thinker with the ability to transform complex systems to smooth experiences.You are keeping yourself up-to-date with actual and tomorrow’s trends in technology, mobile platforms, and design fields.
- You have great communication skills, both oral and written, great storytelling and ability to explain rationale behind your design decisions.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating your professional design capabilities and your design process.
Why it is worth it
- You will work on the unique digital product and service that are disrupting the modern travel industry and helping people experience the world. The product serves hundreds of thousands of visitors a day.
- In our team, you will work with top-notch designers, researchers, and writers from various backgrounds and cultures (including the USA, Brazil, Netherlands, Zimbabwe, Malaysia, and many others).
- Our Design team is empowered and supported by the whole company.
- We have a lot of flexibility and independence while we tackle our customers’ problems.
Sound like you? Get in touch!
For us, being a designer means solving problems. We research, prototype, test, and iterate. If you feel that your background, experience, and enthusiasm are a natural match, let’s get in touch and together solve problems for travelers around the world. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Note: We are always looking for designers on multiple seniority levels. Based on our discussion during the hiring process, we will agree on which level you fit the best within the Kiwi.com design team.
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.