Kiwi.com enables millions of people to travel daily by disrupting the decades-old ways of traveling. We are focused on delivering a meaningful experience on a mission to make travel accessible to everyone globally.
As product designers, we are at the core of reimagining travel and are committed to building trust and high value for our customers and business. Our teams live and breathe user-centric processes to create the best possible, end-to-end experience for millions of passengers daily. Data and UX Research are our partners and inform our work to help us understand and deliver on our customers’ needs.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Product Designer who will join the Self-Service domain to help us deliver a great user experience and enable our customers to manage their trip itineraries or solve travel disruptions on the go, with peace of mind.
What you will do
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, writers, product managers, engineers, and other internal partners from various product areas to deliver a superior user experience.
- Form a vision of user experience of product area combining business goals, technical constraints, and users’ expectations.
- Oversee all stages of our own-tailored Design Process.
- Define design success metrics and tie efforts towards delivering business value.
- Collaborate on roadmap definitions and priority settings with product managers.
- Push the designs to the next level with constant testing, iterating, feedback, and polishing.
- Take an active role in team activities, including design critique sessions, best practice initiatives, and social activities.
- Continuously look for possible improvements in our product and team processes.
Who you are
- You have a portfolio demonstrating your professional design capabilities and your design process. *Please note that without attaching your portfolio to the application or CV, you most likely won’t be considered.
- You are experienced in design for multiple platforms (mobile phones, tablets and desktop).
- You mastered all stages of the design process and methodologies.
- We are using qualitative and quantitative data to uncover the problems and understand users and their behaviours in the best way possible.
- You mastered interaction and visual design skills with orientation to details and you are comfortable working with large-scale Design Systems (check ours at orbit.kiwi).
- You constantly challenge the status quo and relentlessly try to improve the quality of both the team and the product.
- You are Systems Thinker with the ability to transform complex systems to smooth experiences.
- You are keeping yourself up-to-date with actual and tomorrow’s trends in technology, mobile platforms, and design fields.
- You have great communication skills, both oral and written, great storytelling, and the ability to explain the rationale behind your design decisions.
Why it is worth it
- You will work on the unique digital product and service that are disrupting the modern travel industry and helping people experience the world. The product serves hundreds of thousands of visitors a day.
- Our team, inclusivity and diversity – you will work with top-notch designers, researchers, and writers from various backgrounds and cultures (including the USA, Brazil, Netherlands, Zimbabwe, Malaysia, and many others).
- Our design team ensures every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, exchange ideas openly, and build lasting relationships.
- We use top-market tools that help us get our work done, such as Figma, Miro, Notion, or UserZoom.
- Our Design teams are empowered and supported by the whole company. We regularly discuss the future of our product with the CEO & Executive Board.
- Every product designer is assigned an area where they shape the future together with a product manager and tech lead.
We offer you
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Education budget for you to purchase books or attend conferences.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Sound like you? Get in touch!
For us, being a designer means solving problems. We research, prototype, test, and iterate. If you feel that your background, experience, and enthusiasm are a natural match, let’s get in touch and together solve problems for travelers around the world. We are looking forward to meeting you! We have done a lot already, feel free to ask about it during our interviews or just reach out to anyone from our team.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Throughout the recruitment process and for some time after it’s finished, we’re going to process your Personal Data.