We are looking for a senior product manager with a passion for creating innovative solutions and tackling complex problems, aiming towards customer satisfaction and constant internal optimization.
You will be literally at the heart of the company, making sure our customers get what they buy, securing smooth processing of all the orders (and there are a lot of them!!!).
Your mission will be to secure the best possible customer experience, lowest possible processing costs and highest possible stability, scalability and sustainability of our order processing platform.
What will be your responsibility?
- Define and negotiate roadmap reflecting deparments goals and supporting wide company vision & strategy.
- Define high level requirements (epics) and be able to split them into independet deliverables.
- Define clear vision and priorities for multiple teams based on resource negotiation and workload management.
- Create project schedules and provide change management.
- Communicate product status and schedule delivery for releasing new product and services.
- Manage stakeholder feedback and expectations.
- Own and curate team’s prioritized backlogs, including the regular updates of the tasks based on continuous requirements gathering.
- Understand well internal and external customer needs, drive regular feedback loops and be directly responsible for stakeholders satisfaction.
- Able to evaluate new technologies and determine where they fit Kiwi.com solutions and strategies.
- Maintain visibility into vendor roadmaps; include relevant stakeholders and team members into decision making.
- Recommend new and alternate tests and methodologies.
- Be a technical escalation point for stakeholders.
- Define innovations to processes and organizations.
- Mentor less experienced colleagues and encourage knowledge sharing initiatives.
Your ideal background?
- 5+ years of relevant full-time, industry experience (product management)
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge, and understanding of technology impact on financials and business cases
- Cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS ecosystems and technologies
- Good understanding of product development life cycle
- Ability to drive priorities to completion and communicate status to customers and leadership
- Capable of negotiating and executing technical decisions with little or no guidance
- Hands on experience with root cause analysis, cost benefit analysis and ROI discovery
- Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field (ideally)
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.