Are you interested in being a part of Kiwi.com
data transformation? Our cross-functional data platform teams are looking for a senior product manager to help us establish our self-service data platform as an internal product and to drive its adaptation by onboarding our 50+ engineering teams onto it.
Our self-service data platform is a crucial success factor for our move towards our data architecture that promotes data ownership and treats data as a product. The platform will enable a reliable, resilient, and high-performing data ecosystem if we achieve high levels of service quality, usability, and adoption. We are looking for a technical inclined product manager who is passionate about data architecture and self-service data platforms and introduces a customer-first mindset to its build-up.
You can be part of the whole initiative!
What will you do?
- You will define our self-service data platform product vision and mission, aligned to our business goals and growth.
- You will continuously explore data platform adaptation use cases and prioritize them
- Through driving the adaptation you will learn about new features and requirements, refine and prioritize them according to their business case, strategic business objectives, and dependencies
- You will measure and evaluate the success of our data platform, the daily product performance and make sure your product is healthy and meets its service level objectives short and long term
- You will manage a multitude of internal customers and stakeholders, ranging from engineers to product managers as well as their leadership
- You will generate new platform ideas with your team and give guidance on where we need to get to with our data platform
What do we expect?
- For several years, you have demonstrated product management skills.
- You have a good, broad understanding of the data landscape, ranging from data engineering to data science and business analytics. You do understand modern big data architectures and can drive technical decisions from a user’s perspective.
- You are familiar with data management and processing challenges related to modern, big data environments – services and features like data lakes, cloud data warehouses, data lineage, data quality frameworks, data catalogs etc. do not scare you.
- You own your team’s mission and backlog. You are accountable for the return on investment in your team.
- You proactively drive the identification of data platform use cases, refine and prioritize them before you jump to the implementation.
- Before implementing a data platform use case, you create a plan and challenge assumptions.
- You are highly analytical and numbers-driven. You drive the adaptation of our data platform through well-designed experiments that demonstrate their value proposition.
- You adjust a plan quickly once it is outdated and come up with a new one. You are on top of your game and drive decisions. You are used to working in small increments.
- You apply a lean approach when giving your team directions, you are an advocate of quick value generation and fast feedback cycles.
- It would be great if you have some SQL experience so you can do some data analysis in an autonomous way.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.