Are you interested in being a part of Kiwi.com data transformation? Our cross-functional data science services team is looking for a senior product manager to help us work on high impact data use cases. The team is collecting use cases from various stakeholders across Kiwi.com, details and prioritizes them so we focus on the right ones. We incubate and build data products and drive the value creation from data. In the team, we are entrepreneurs and inspire all our teams to adopt a data mindset and to build up the required skills and capacities.
Besides building data use cases in tight collaboration with other engineering and analytics teams, we are already thinking about how to scale data science. Hence, the team will gather requirements to build a MLOps platform that will allow us to bring the application of data science methods to the fingertips of hundreds of data people at Kiwi.com.
You can be part of the whole initiative!
What will you do?
- By applying business mindset and acumen, you identify new data use cases and develop data science based products that generate measurable business impact.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize data use cases and the value proposition in tight collaboration with internal stakeholders and engineering teams.
- With your team, you will build and run data intensive products in close cooperation with our data teams.
- You will evaluate the impact of the data products and insights and continuously strive for value creation through analytics and data science. You make sure our data products meet the requirements of their Through exchange with other data people, business colleagues and engineers you continuously identify new data use cases and plan them. You align use cases with strategic business goals
- Present your team’s results and insights to all levels of the company.
What do we expect?
- For several years, you have demonstrated product management skills.
- You have a good, broad understanding of the data landscape, ranging from data engineering to data science and business analytics.
- You are familiar with data science methods like machine learning and statistics and know how to make good use of them.
- You own your team’s product backlog. You are accountable for the return on investment in your team.
- You proactively drive the identification of data use cases, refine and prioritize them before you jump to the implementation.
- Before implementing a data use case, you create a plan and challenge assumptions, and care a lot about high-quality input data.
- You are highly analytical and numbers driven. You drive the adaptation of data-intensive products through well designed experiments that demonstrate their value proposition.
- You adjust a plan quickly once it is outdated and come up with a new one. You are on top of your game and drive decisions.
- You are used to work in small increments.
- You apply a lean approach when giving your team directions, you are an advocate of quick value generation and fast feedback cycles.
- It would be great if you have some SQL experience so you can do some data analysis in an autonomous way.
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We have a strong aptitude to deploy, we give things a shot.
- Do fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.