Senior Product Manager for Ancillaries Mobile
We’re Kiwi.com, and we’ve redefined flight search forever. We hack the travel system so our customers can enjoy great savings and new ways to navigate the world. A lot of our success is down to our product organization because their research into our customers’ problems – and the products they build to solve them – are what makes the Kiwi.com customer experience so great. You’ll work with experts who focus on developing solutions that strengthen our search and discovery, that improve our pricing and booking platforms and enhance the way we target and communicate with our customers. It’s a place where you’ll be encouraged to find and use the latest tech innovations to change the way travel works.
As a Product Manager of Ancillaries mobile, you will own the ancillary offering on our iOS and Android platforms. Given the speciality of the platforms, you will shape the mobile ancillaries’ product strategy contributing to the overall ancillaries’ strategy. You will work closely with your peer PMs on the discovery and delivery of cross-platform and mobile-first features.
- Owns, facilitates and contributes to the ideation process working with the team to innovate and come up with new ways of solving customer problems and bringing value.
- Leads the prioritization and execution of discovery initiatives related to her product, reducing big-4 product risks: value, viability, feasibility and usability.
- Given the platform-specific nature of the position coordinates with other PMs the overall discovery/delivery strategy.
- Builds the business cases for ideas and features in her backlog.
- Owns the delivery and discovery roadmap and a backlog of her product.
- Actively defines and engages the stakeholder ecosystem around her product and the whole company, including external stakeholders.
- Is able to convey complex ideas and persuade executive audiences, both internally and externally. Drives the structure of knowledge management across the company.
- Together with the team delivers the product according to the product strategy and communicate the progress to all stakeholders.
- Together with data specialists defines and owns the metrics for their product.
- Leads the decision on the metrics and the data organization across dashboards. Influences product metrics at the company level.
- Responsible for evaluation of the impact of her product on business and user experience.
- Together with a technology and UX counterpart leads the empowered team to achieve its objectives.
- Accountable for the top-line and bottom-line of her product along with customer experience of her and related products.
- You have business acumen and entrepreneurship drive.
- Experience in product management of mobile applications is a must.
- You have 5+ years in a Product Management role in the IT industry with successfully launched B2C products and/or features behind your belt.
- You have 3+ years of experience in driving product development in agile environments.
- You have experience in longer-term work on strategic features.
- You understand fully the architecture and tech components behind your product area and the broader architecture. You are able to define the priority of backlog items based on data insights and user feedback and keep the backlog in order, as well as define and own the roadmap priorities.
- You have strong people skills and stakeholder management.
- You are able to identify product gaps and market opportunities.
- You know what an MVP means – and how to deliver it.
- You will be able to cooperate with remote teams.
- You have experience working with designers.
- You have experience in data analytics tools and AB testing.
- You know how to draw conclusions from a diverse set of user feedback.
- Your English is fluent – both written and spoken. You will work in an environment with people of 50+ nationalities.
- You are able to work towards the goals without day-to-day supervision.
- You have a passion for new technologies and digital products.
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in the centric neighbourhood (Passeig de Gràcia) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
- We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Employee Assistance Program, GymForLess membership, the annual subscription for El Bicing.
- Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
- The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
The Product Manager in this positon:
What skills and experience are we looking for?
We offer you
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.